8am – Morning Prayer via ZOOM (email office for link)
10am – Holy Eucharist In-Person & live-streamed on Facebook
Due to the increased risk of Covid-19 transmission from the Delta variant, and out of care for our children and others who are not yet able to be vaccinated, we will return to wearing masks. The 10am service will be held outside until at least 10/3. Livestreaming on Facebook continues. You do not need a Facebook account to join us. This liturgy is also recorded and can be watched at a later time. The service leaflet can be found here (9/19/2021).
For the Deaf and Hard of Hearing – signed service
- The Sunday liturgy at the Washington National Cathedral is signed for the deaf and hard of hearing on their website. Closed captioning and signing are found on their YouTube channel. This service begins at 11:15 am. The service is recorded and can be watched at a later time.
Taizé Service, Wednesday, October 6, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Join us for our Taizé service on the first Wednesday of each month.
Taizé is a contemplative, ecumenical prayer service in the model set by the French village of Taizé.
This prayer service moves along according to a certain rhythm through sung prayers, simple, beautiful music, a time of silence, and spoken and silent prayers. In these pandemic times that have brought so much change and uncertainty to our lives, we invite all to join with us to stop, pray, and listen to the “still, small voice” within.
MANNA continues to serve meals 5 Days a week.
- Monday, 11:30 AM, St. John’s Church, 48 Elm St, Northampton
- Tuesday, 11:30 AM, St. John’s Church, 48 Elm St, Northampton
- Wednesday, 6:00 PM, St. John’s Church, 48 Elm St, Northampton
- Thursday, 11:30 AM, St. John’s Church, 48 Elm St, Northampton
- Saturday, 11:30 AM, St. John’s Church, 48 Elm St, Northampton
All meals will be served as takeout, in keeping with the Governor’s order.
We have extended our serving hours through 1:30 pm to allow our guests to more easily maintain the recommended 6 feet physical distancing. You do not have to be in line at 11:30 am to assure you get free, hot, and nutritious meals from us. We will have food for you when you come – we promise.
Because we are now living in a changing environment, please also check Manna’s Facebook page for updates.
Manna’s free meals are available to anyone from any community. There are no age restrictions. In these times of school and employment disruptions, know that anyone facing food insecurity is welcome!
There are many online resources available to us for prayer and study at home during this time. We invite you to review what we know to be available via Zoom, YouTube, Facebook, telephone conference calls, and various websites.
For more information on any of the above, please contact Ben Durfee in the church office by email or at the church’s main phone number 413-584-1757.