We are delighted to have you join us for our times of worship.
These times that we gather are powerful opportunities to hear the Word of God and the voice of the Holy Spirit. The Easter, Christmas, and Summer seasons have special worship schedules. Please check our home page for updates.
8 am Holy Eucharist (in-person)
10 am Holy Eucharist (in-person & on Facebook LIVE)
Summer Schedule: One Holy Eucharist service at 9 am (from June 5th – September 11th)
- While there are customary changes in posture (standing, kneeling, sitting), you are welcome to remain seated at any point in the service if that is better for you.
- All those worshiping with us are invited to receive Holy Communion.
- Gluten-free wafers are available; please ask the clergy during Communion.
- Our church is handicap accessible with space for wheelchairs and companion seating. Click here for more information.
- The aisles are wide enough to allow for companion assistance as need be.
- A Sign Language Interpreter can be arranged by calling the church office during regular business hours with 2 weeks notice.
- Hearing boosters are available for those who have trouble hearing. Please see an usher if you need one.
- Large print copies of the Book of Common Prayer are also available. Just let an usher know that you prefer one.
- There is a handicap accessible rest room located at the back left side of the church (as you face front). Ask an usher if you need assistance locating it.
7 pm on the first Wednesday of the month.
Once a month we offer Taizé, a contemplative candle-lit service in the model set by the French village of Taizé. This prayer service at St. John’s moves along according to a certain rhythm through sung prayers, simple, beautiful music, a time of silence, spoken and silent prayers, and opportunity for individual prayer and anointing with holy oil. We invite all who attend this ecumenical offering to the community to stop, pray with song and silence, and listen to the “still, small voice” within. The mind calms and the soul opens up. God speaks and the heart hears. We invite you to come and share in the experience of Taizé prayer. The 45-50 min. service starts at 7 p.m., on the first Wednesday of each month.